*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Thursday, May 27, 2010

Words that Broke my Heart

Hanging out with the guyfriend the other day (yes, I am seeing someone... so for those of you who have ever met me in your lives, pick your jaws up off the floor, shit happens. For those of you who know me currently, please stop making fun of me, I kinda don't hate him) he had unknowingly spoken some of the most hurtful words to me.

The topic being discussed, is pretty much irrelevant.
The words, I wish he could take back.
His opinion will hopefully change, whether sooner or later.

For 3 days now I've been thinking about the consequences of such words. How they will effect me in the future, and if I could ever really get past their meaning. They haunt me, though I see his reasons for having spoken them. On this one topic, I wish things were different.

(pouring my heart out, even if in a vague way. don't ask)

No comments:

Post a Comment