*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Autumn

The season of autumn, seems to be a time of uncertainty for me. Although I felt the anticipation coming as the days had begun to get shorter and the cold weather returned, more than just the natural characteristics put my in a tense mood when September comes. When 'regular' youth return to school, and the rest of society goes back to their regular jobs after having taken summer holidays... my promotional world inevitably becomes inverted, and I feel most lost. Promotions run best in the summertime, and after that I'm usually left struggling for work.

Two years ago at this time, I said "screw it" and went off to the UK and Europe not thinking about the money it would cost me to go or how I would get around. I figured I'd just make it up as I go along. Last year, i was facing unemployment and indifference, and this year, I'm trying to keep an optimistic attitude where the job situation lies.

I came to these realizations via facebook of all mechanisms. The post told me what my update was 2 years ago, and the year before. Seems like when the leaves start falling, my life turns the same shade of brown and uneventfulness.

Maybe this year will break the mold?

No comments:

Post a Comment