*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Thursday, May 12, 2011

Dallas to Tampa

My vacation woes, are getting kinda silly
I curse below my breath, and sigh angrillilly
I've seen an airport an airport an airport a plane, an airport, a plane

My bad time miscalculation
and my lack of concentration
storm warning, a long day, delayed takeoff
my mood's hit a place, that's hard to shakeoff
my 7 hour trip, is really 22
my 4pm landing is in am, and at 2...

and I sit, and I read, and I try to sleep
and I drink and I blog and I refuse to weep
cuz life is an adventure, that's what traveling's for
if I made no mistakes, I'd peg my life as a bore

but there's still (like) 4 hours, till I find my hostel and drop
so I sit here, kill time, with my Jack and my pop (sorry, soda)

*words written about missing my flight and having tornado warnings delay my 2nd flight only to get to my destination a day later... once again*

No comments:

Post a Comment