*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Friday, June 3, 2011

Activities days

Hey everyone. Remember those times when I used to blog and it was awesome? Then remember the last few weeks when I became bitter and sheltered and uneventful, and wrote nothing? Well, I guess I just ran out of things to rant about, and am less opinionated than usual... Oh wait, that's not it. I have crawled into a bit of a bitter shell cuz of lack or a job and money ect ect, but I've found a distraction.

As I try to fall asleep, I think about how proud it makes me, that with the help of friends I managed to exceed my goal in gathering donations for the Underwear Affair - a walk/run that helps uncover a cure for cancers below the waist. It also got me thinking about what a great experience fundraising was.

With that, I have decided to continue getting out, trying new things, and meeting new people, especially with the promise of a great summer. So I propose this: on Wednesdays and Sundays, I shall be participating in activities days. Whether it be frizbee in the park, or a group trip somewhere random. I'm thinking 5-6ish would be fun, and after I announce an activity, I plan to do it with or without people (but with would clearly be more fun).

Now to think of a Sun/Wed activity: any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. I've got it! I wanna build a sandcastle at a childrens playground. Is there one in the NW that has sand and not gravel? The gravel will make it more difficult...

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's a giant sand box in the playground across from my old apartment

    ReplyDelete