*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Saturday, August 13, 2011

Explanation

Hello there... I feel like I owe the internet world (and distant friends) an explanation... I have had a few adventures over the past 2 months... but have written about none of them, and this is my explanation:

There are few times in my life when I just don't feel like writing. Those times are ones of sadness. I could write about stuff when it's interesting and rather comical, because I find my words flow together nicely.
I could write when I'm venting or pissed off about something, because then it becomes an exaggerated tamper tantrum of cussing over the internet... also to be taken in a rather amusing fashion.
But when I'm upset, I just like to be upset by my lonesome, or with my friends at the pub around the corner.

Earlier this year, I went through a break-up (which I'm almost over... yay me) which took away my writing ability. And most recently, I found myself to be living in a hostile home environment, which in turn directed me to avoiding my house altogether, therefore keeping me away from computers and venting.

As things have evened out recently, I should be able to start writing again, though the lack of flowers discourages me. Ashley, if you're gonna ask for a blog, at least follow it (geez)! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment