*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Saturday, June 18, 2011

Gotta Write This Quick

I've been unemployed for over 6 weeks now, and what I've noticed, is that despite doing virtually nothing, I've been rushing through life. I walk around town as if I have something I'm late for, I run for the train, even though it would make no difference if I took the next one or the one after that. I'm always feeling rushed, and in tern stressed about it, and I can't seem to figure out why.

The more I think about it, the more I blame it on technology. I always have my blackberry in my hands, looking at what time it is, and how much time has passed. How long till the next train, or that show on tv starts?

Also, I think I might be going through Waterton withdrawl, when you could tell relatively what time it was by the sun. And you're only clue of what time it was, related directly to those who had to work in the morning.

And even now, I sit in am empty theatre eating my popcorn and having time to myself, like truly. And yet my thoughts are spinning about how long it's gonna take me to get home and change before I go out for the night. And how long I can stay out before I have to get up tomorrow morning. But right now, my only worry is eating this popcorn. And posting this blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment