*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Sunday, February 12, 2012

"I don't wanna be..."

"... anything other than what I've been trying to be lately".

I love the show "One Tree Hill" and I love the themesong that goes along with it. Everyone in life has their struggles, but the key to happiness must be to be the best person you could be, before you find someone to share your life with. Isn't it?

I've been doing more and more soul searching lately, not really knowing what I'm looking for. I'm trying out this "real job" thing, and thinking I should learn more and better myself by going to school again. I like to travel, but that should just be a hobby - right? I mean, unless I have an opportunity to profit off it.

I've decided that I will do the Underwear Affair, again this year. And both City Chases in Calgary and Vancouver. (if I travel there for the weekend - it's kinda like moving there, but not? haha) The snowboard thing will happen. As will me learning spanish - one day. But I'm gonna do what makes me happy. I do deserve it, after all.

And at the end of the day. Maybe my activities will keep me from worrying about other people, who aren't in as good a place.
I wish everyone was just always happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment