*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Monday, March 19, 2012

A "Hurray" Blog

Dear Blogging community, this is what's been going on:

This past weekend was St. Paddy's and I happened to have 3 days off. I rented a vehicle and decided to have adventures. I had breakfast with some friends (w green water - what up) and looked at motorcycles (I wanna buy one this summer), then decided to go see a movie...

and 10minutes after I parked in the NE and went into the theatre, someone smashed the window to my shiny rental vehicle and took my purse. Ffwd to me having an emotional breakdown for the last 3 days about my journal being missing, along w my $400 camera and other crap. I've been so unmotivated and haven't wanted to get out of bed or be productive at all....

but like 1/2 hour ago, I tripped over it under my homework on the floor... so a "hurray blog" from something written in my journal in teh past. GO!


Alright. So after sitting here skimming through emotional turmoil, I found something 1/2 decent (but not even remotely funny).
-----EDITED------
I originally had something here, but it was less than amusing. I will post soon. the dramatic "breaking into my shiny vehicle" story.

No comments:

Post a Comment