*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Sunday, February 10, 2013

Must-tell

Hey internet world.

The thing about blogging is that usually stuff needs to happen to you in order for it to make sense. And that stuff shouldn't be limited to the boring work/home details. Today is a perfect example.

I'll spare you the awesome concert/huge stage penis/fashion trends rant part of things (for now) and get to the heart of this story, as I have to be awake in 3 hours, and the other stories could wait.

MY FRIEND KAILEY JUST GOT ACCUSED OF BEING A HOOKER!

Yeah, we just got out of a rock show. Walked to her car (and she's like super hardcore. 1 drink and like 7 glasses of water later), and were getting ready to pull out... Then flashing lights came from behind her. The Police - legit? Guess so. Probably a drinking and driving check, we're guessing. Cop walks over to her (dressed conservatively, not sluttily, nor in sweat pants and that grubby way that low paid hookers have about them) and starts questioning her. Asking her what she was doing and where she was headed. Knowing her address and name and all. Kailey, calmly but in a confused manor answers the questions, and policeman starts walking away saying "have a good night".

The probing question comes into place "is there a problem officer? Did I do something?" To which he answers (nonchalantly) "no, this is just the part of town where hookers park". And then walks away.

KAILEY, DID YOU JUST GET ACCUSED OF BEING A HOOKER?

That's all I could manage to say in between laughs. And for everyones knowledge. DO NOT park on 1st St SW/17th Ave.... for real, what the fuk!

(I'll clean up this blog, but that's the story).

No comments:

Post a Comment