*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Saturday, November 21, 2009

Classy.

Today I filled in on a liquor sampling shift for my friend Gwyn. It's not a bad job to have. You hang out at a liquor store all the day with the liquor store staff. Shoot the shit, and get paid good money to ask people if they want to try a sample, while looking cute.
I took the "looking cute" thing a bit too far today. You see, I'm one of the "guys" kinda girls. I don't often dress girly or act all nice and flirtatious and shit... but I thought that I could wear my boots to a 5 hours shirt... (fine, it was 4.5 hours... but there was a walk to/from the CTrain involved).
Anyway.. I make it through the shift (sitting periodically, when there was no one in the store)... but was not about to go dancing (country dancing... I like to do that once in a while) afterward. Luckally, I had a feeling I'd my feet would be feeling this way... and so I brought back ups.
Punchline of the story is what I said to my new friends at set liquor store...
"you know how I know I'm classy?" "I wear a super cute outfit, and fishnets, but then put on skater shoes!"
ON YEAH... I rock.
Whatever, I looked cute at the bar.

1 comment: