*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Drunken Scategories / Roomies Night

After going out for drinks and wings, we decided to have a girls night in. We continued to drink, and now at a good medium of drink, we play drunken scategories... Now if you haven't ever met my roommates 1, you're missing out, and 2, we all have different personalities and our answers to different questions are hillarious.

As Kate is out for a smoke, and Sophie (after dancing around with Harley went out to join her) I decided to fill the world in on our dimented thoughts on certain topics. For example:

The category is : BAD HABITS and the letter is R... our answers:
Sophie : razerblades
Kate : rum
B! : reaming people out.

Doesn't that define a lot. I guess it does, in a funny, yet not so funny way, yet a hillarious way.

Example number 2.
Category: NICKNAMES... the letter is C. our answers:
Sophie : Cunt-bag
Kate : Cunt
B! : Cubby Bear

and people say I'm the fuken mean one! Shit, this just put something in perspective eh? I had "cupcake" (c/o Ellen back in the day) written down, but I thought that was too obvious, so I decided to change it, but little did I know that they would've turned the other way and chosen mean names... I just can't think that name is alright... Whether in Scotland/Ireland/England or Canada... it's just okay to me... I will prolly always chose the gushy route (believe it or not).

So as we continue to play drunken Scategories, hanging out laughing together and finding out what kinda stuff this game really reveals, I'll laugh about these answers for a while. Good random night during the week!

1 comment: