*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm mean.

I've come to terms with the fact that I'm not a nice person. The thing that most people don't realize it that I'm absolutely aware of the fact that I am not nice, pretty much, fairly often. The other fact that they don't realize it that 1. I either don't care, or 2. I don't feel bad about it.

I wish I felt worse when I'm "not nice" to people, but I really don't. Maybe it's because of the whole "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger", kinda mentality, or just the fact that I'm a heartless bitch, but sometimes, only sometimes, I wish that I could fix it.

I told Sophie the other day that they should invent one of those machines that they use on dogs (those dog collars that zap the dogs when they gets "out of bounds" of their chosen spots) so that every time I say something overly mean that may hurt someones feelings, I get zapped. That would maybe make me be nicer or care more....

But the other question that I have is that if you're a friend of mine, and you're a sensitive person, and when evaluating things, you know I could make you cry, or would make you cry... why are we friends? Why would I be allowed to treat anyone that way without you calling me out on shit? CALL ME OUT ON SHIT. If I'm mean, and you're genuinely offended... let me know! If you do, chances are, I will eventually feel guilty and therefore want to apologize and change! Or at least make me be a little nicer... I don't know how else to fix my meanness... *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment