*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Broken Window

All I wanted to do on a quiet lazy St. Paddy's day afternoon, was go to see The Muppets for $3 before I drank some green stuff and went out to see an awesome band.

3:50pm - I parked my car (rental) and proceeded into the theatre, walking by a sketchy car w a sketchy man inside it. Although I was alone, I believe I said the word "creepy" aloud through clenched teeth as I walked by him in my short skirt and blazer over the same "kiss me" St. Paddy's shirt I've been wearing for 6 years now.

5:45pm - Upon getting out of the movie, I walked down the wrong lane of vehicles, and saw a car similar to the black impala I had the next row over. As I walked towards it, I thought "what kinda person would just leave their window rolled down all the way like that" quickly realizing that it was my car, and the window was smashed. I looked inside expecting to find my purse there, just riffled through, but no luck.


6:00pm - I let my boss know of the robbery. Called the cops to inform them. They asked if there was any "evidence" as if the criminal was gonna leave a polaroid or something of himself for me.

6pm - 8pm - I spend 1.5hrs with security looking at the footage.

Break-in: 10minutes after I went inside.
Suspect: some figure walking from the far side of the parking lot, looks like he's talking to buddy in the car beside me (sketchy dude). The vehicle sits there for like an hour, drives away for a bit, and comes back, to when it looks like a dude gets in and they drive off.

Meanwhile I'm all upset about my super nice camera being gone - as well as my journal. No bands were seen that night. In fact, my whole weekend was ruined.
Lesson: get insurance on rentals, it's just not worth you having to pay for some of the assholes out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment