*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Friday, April 6, 2012

The Best Feeling in the World

alright, alright, so the title of this blog is a little off-putting as "The Best Feeling in the World" is a tie for two feelings. I couldn't decide which one was most important to me... one I have a little bit of control over, the other one is a really nice surprise to experience. But either way, I'd like to remeniss about both, and wish they appeared more often in my everyday life.

The feeling of the nervous excitement I get before a trip to a place I've never been to before: the anticipation of having a new adventure is one that I love. I start thinking about it a few weeks before hand. Thinking of activities I might do and things I should pack. My whole demeanor changes as I prepare myself to embrace a new way of living; new types of people that I may not have met before.I'm myself most when I am traveling. I am fun and exciting and up for anything. The surley, critical demeanor of mine goes away and I'm just up for a good time. But that anticipation is the best feeling in the world.

The feeling of nervous excitement that surprises me in its appearance, when I realize I like someone: some call this feeling the "butterflies in the tummy" but I'll stick w the word SMITTEN. I would love to choose this feeling as a definite number one, but I don't know if I've experienced it more than 2 or 3 times during the course of my life. It's that time when all you can think about is another person, but still stick true to yourself. The time when you challenge each other most, and are still trying to impress one another by how interesting, different, and fun you are. Example: the point in time when your phone receives a text, and you hope it's him, so you get a bit nervous... but if it's not him you don't hold a grudge about it (that doesn't come till you've fallen).

ANYWAY: The feelings are completely similar, yet utterly different. One I can control by booking myself a flight, and getting away to some place new. The other one, well I just keep my fingers crossed for it's surprise appearance. But both are unforgetable.

No comments:

Post a Comment