*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Monday, April 5, 2010

Lies.

While driving by the not-yet-open liquor store on 14th/20th, I was thinking out load about getting a job there... You know, close to home, something I'm interested in... I was told that if I worked there, I could steal liquor! ...and I laughed. One of my "issues" is that I can't lie. I'm horrible at it, and therefore don't do it. Can you imagine me working at a liquor store, loving Jack as much as I do?
The manager: "Jack's your bf, right?"
me: "hell yeah
Manager: "all of our Jack is missing"
me: *shrugs*
It would never work. Since I can't lie, I could never steal, so I wouldn't.. unless Iwas bored of the job and didn't mind gettting caught.

But it's been said that when people lie often, they get so wrapped up in their lies that they can't even keep track of them anymore, and end up thinking most of the stuff they say is true. I lie to no one. I try to be as blunt and straightforward as possible - even if it hurts your feelings. And liars piss me off. Whether it's being done deliberately or not, I will not stand for it.

I live in my own delusional world thinking that people are good and that nothing bad will ever happen to me. That I could travel the world and hitchhike with randoms, to sleep in people's houses whom I've just met, and give everyone a chance. One day that might come back to bite me in the ass, but I'M AWARE of that, and therefore aren't lying to myself... just avoiding to acknowledge the worst.

But the delusions that others undertake, the ones they perceive as happiness within their own lives, well those lies have to stay within their heads! As Jillian from the Biggest Loser stated once "I know you're wrong, and you're lying" and because of that, we just will not get along. Especially in a stupid lie, I just want to back-hand-front-hand-back-hand slap you! ...Or just ignore you all together. Those are my thoughts on liars, I can't put up with it, because it WILL upset me. And I'm a very happy person!

No comments:

Post a Comment