*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Monday, June 6, 2011

"Rebel - what?" then... and now.

So, the weekend just passed... and overall I had a very eventful and interesting time. So much so that I am sitting at home today, hurting - A LOT. My throat kills, my hands, arms, shoulders... fuk, everything hurts, I might as well have been in a boxing rink. But let's vaguely talk about the weekend, shall we?

Friday night I ended up downtown with a friends, having a couple drinks and hitting on a couple boys. This fun friend of mine however, LOVES talking to anyone... be it breakdancers on the streets, the fire truck driving by, and ALL police officers. Now, I tense up when cops come around... that warrant being out to get me and all. Punchline of this story: after making some policemen friends, I got a ride home in a cruiser... not because I was in trouble or anything, but mainly because I'm broke and didn't want to pay for a cab. And as I sit in the back of this police vehicle, voluntarilly, late Friday, I find myself talking shit about policemen and my past experiences with them, while biting my tongue as to not let on that there's a warrant out for me, and laughing my fuken head off on the inside, at this whole situation.

FLASHBACK: this same weekend, my friend Ellez who used to cause a ruckus with me when we were younger, tags me in a photo with the cops SHE made friends with years back. The story: we had gone to Sarnia, ON for an outdoor live show, having driven in a buddy's jeep which crapped out as soon as we got to an LCBO. Trying to have a good time, we drank our faces off from noon till 2am, hitchhiking our way through town and breaking into the outdoor gig. At 3am we were finishing off booze while waiting for CAA to drive us the 3+hours home with all of our "pooled" CAA miles. Cops come for a noise complaint, give the boys "drinking in public" charges, and flirt with the girls. Soon, my friends end up in the back of the cruiser, wearing handcuffs and taking breathalyzers for fun. I failed.

Though I didn't have a warrant out for me back then, it was still a very eventful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment