*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Monday, July 19, 2010

I propose a challenge

To whomever is willing to accept it (I have a top 3 in mind, but don't wanna share), let's bring AnnaB some amusement in her life.

Prefix: with disappointment, I am sad to say that my previous plan of hiring Girlie a boy to clean her house off of craigslist, did not happen. Not to say that it won't, but my amusement for 3 weeks ago has not been fullfilled.
Though I had a challenge for a friend of mine over Stampede (which I'm anxiously waiting to get an update on, and it might make me happy and therefore give me something to write about) I feel like another one is in order.

The Challenge: You always watch movies and see the scene where a girl or guy are on 2 dates at the same time and try to manage both. I do that with promo jobs, and know that it's not always easy to do, but sometimes you get away with it. I want someone to go into my bar of choice (The Cage) where there is a room upstairs and one downstairs, and for one hour, do a two-date-at-a-time type deal (even though it could just be hitting on two different people).

I feel like the 1.hilarity of watching someone multi-task this will amuse me. 2.seeing if the persons being hitting on end up in the same room, will do the same, and 3.pulling it off and getting 2 phone numbers out of the deal, would be ideal.

People get "played" all the time. I'm just bored and mean enough to make it a challenge. Anyone?

2 comments:

  1. i forgot to check the e-mails, lets get this place clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your call babe. I'm not twisting your arm anymore!

    ReplyDelete