*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Sunday, July 25, 2010

Just me, some punk rock, and the road.

When I came to AB with the best friend 4 summers ago, I had taken daddy's car. A 96 diesel Jetta, which saved us some gas money initially, but has caused nothing but problems from Saskatoon on. But none-the-less, a promise is a promise, and daddy will get his beat-up piece-of-shit car named "Jinx'd" back at the end of this month.

As of tomorrow, I take off for my road-trip by myself. As much as I love people and would agree to anyone coming along for the ride (some people are invited more than others), with passport issues and work schedules, it looks like this one is all me.
I could round off a list of worst-case scenarios, but I'd rather not think of those, and it's hardly my style; so we'll pretend I'm going to have this awesome soul-searching trip over the next 5 days. Filled with nothing but open roads and nostalgic memories from my old-school cd's.

It won't be like one of my Jeep-adventures while driving through rainstorms with no roof and a bikini on.... rolled down windows will have to do. And I can't say that I don't have mixed feelings about the trip. I mean, realistically, when's the last time I've spent 5 days alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment