*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Monday, July 26, 2010

.withdrawal.

Whenever I start to think that I'm going to miss somebody, I force myself to think of my friend SWAT Guy. Last fall, he married a girl from Scotland, and to this day, she lives in Scotland, and he lives in Ontario. Yes, they travel back and forth as much as they can, but their stay is limited to 3months at a time, and the money's tight. Hopefully her papers are all done up by the end of this year. But it makes me think, do I really miss this person that badly? Or am I just dramatic?

I leave in the morning, dreading my whole trip across the US to Ontario. I wish that I could hang out here, and go camping with people, and chill in the backyard with our new fire-pit. I wanna kick it with Sophie, and enjoy the guyfriend's company. Can it be true that I'm not depressed and therefore don't want to leave this content life that has formed itself for me in Calgary?

The trip won't be half as bad as I make it out to be in my head (fingers crossed), and I'll return relatively unchanged and with a few new stories. But no doubt, there will be some serious withdrawal from those I've grown accustomed to. *tear* (yeah right) see you in 2.5 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment