*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rebel.

I've always been telling people that I was a rebel. I'll sneak in alcohol to a show or a bar. I'll sneak backstage to meet the band. I've hopped fences and danced on cars. Hell, I've even cheated on a college exam... how dare you assume I'm a "square"!

Last week, something happened that gives me another reason to confirm that I'm a rebel. I mean, I try so hard to be, so this just confirms it: there's a warrant out for my arrest. Here's the story in it's original form.

It's 9:15pm and I"m sitting at the Canadian customs between the Montana border. Outside it's pouring out and we're all tired as fuk, having only gotten 5hrs of sleep after drinking a bit too much, and we're miserable. We've been here for about an hour now, after a mishap of me not being able to promptly find my passport, and my dad mentioning he had 200 native-reserve smokes with him. Turns out it's illegal for him to be in possession of those, and he's inside now talking with officers.. I guess I should be holding y breath that no huge fine comes out of this. And so, I sit here, cold, wet, and in silence, rolling y eyes at how smokers inconvenience my life. Then I get a knock on my window and am asked to step out into the rain. Turns out ther's a warrant out for my arrest cuz I'm a motha-fuken-bad-ass-rebel. I love Babb Montana, but not this much! -July 13th

So while searching my dads past records, I guess the officers got bored and searched a bit of mine. A c-train ticket could apparently get you into a shit-load of trouble. All kinds of thoughts ran through my head when the officer told me "you've got to be fuken kidding me", "I don't have time for this bullshit", "I need to get the guys to Calgary, and me to work in a day" ect. ect.

And with me having to drive across to Ontario next week, I guess I should go and get this shit settled before they try to arrest me for fleeing the country or something. But seriously, how bad-ass would I be if I got taken away with cuffs on my wrists? -think about it!-

No comments:

Post a Comment