*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Friday, February 19, 2010

High School.

Remember back in high school when you had a fight with one of your friends, and they would make all your other friends chose "sides"? I'm thinking back to the 'Ellez' days when we were besties, and yet faught twice a week.... then I had to listen to everyone say "Oh my guys, I hear you had a fight, It's so sad that you're not friends anymore". I would roll my eyes and answer, "whatever, we'll be friends again by the end of the week" all the while knowing she was making people chose "sides".

Well this little rant is to say that high school, really never ends. (Youtube "High School Never Ends by Bowling for Soup, even though it's hardly on the topic). We're still told to not drink and drive, and some people still do. We take little things too personally. Then we divide our friends as if seperating assets after a mean divorce. There's no nastiness involved with the breakup I'm referring to, since it was kind of inevitable. The fact that I lost a facebook friend though, that pisses me off... I'm trying to get to 1000 here people! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment