*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pen to Paper = a sob story.

It's odd how when I write, different versions of my thoughts comes out depending of what form of expression I use. I've always been the person who's held a journal. Back when I was 12 years old and they had those pretty pink ones with a lock on them and that universal key, so that all your friends could open it if they really wanted to anyway... I had one of those.
Not that any sort of meaningful thoughts are ever expressed in my journal (she says trying to downplay it all). It usually talks of a boy I like or turns into me venting about someone (usually my parents). Stories are rarely involved, therefore it's more of an emotional release, and if I ever re-read anything, it's truly a sob story that I would never speak of with words and therefore am resorted to write on paper.
I'm finished with my pen to paper sob-stories for today. It's an over-thinking piece of bullshit that makes me invision myself treading water in a pool of irrelevant thoughts currently invading my "buzzed" brain. And so, I've wandered to the laptop. For clarity of sorts. But all I've decided was that I want to re-write sappy lyrics to a State of Shock song so that they better suit my character.
So with a bunch of useless nonsence written down in the blog as well, I shall take the comedians advice, take a few shots of JD till the room starts spinning, or I pass out, whichever happens first. Or I'll continue trying to solidify my thoughts, or my criticisms of my thoughts in 3 sentences or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment