*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Monday, February 1, 2010

... then I laugh to myself ...

Today was a day of mixed feelings, ending in me rocking out around the house, doing the crazy hair flip and the "running man" dance.

I had an interview for a "real" job today. That's all I had to do, was get ready and "wow" them. Easy!

But as I got downtown well in advance and flirted with the boys at Safeway while purchasing some Red Rain so I could faster talk about myself... (flirting included the hair toss and touching of the arm and all... Score!) I got up to the lobby of the office, and only noticed the negatives: the chairs were comfortable, but had decorative pillows on them, ensuring that they rarely get used for sitting on, the marketing flyers weren't creative at all, the receptionist and everyone that passed by looked very boring and displeased with being there.

So I sat there waiting for my interview, 1/2 of my thoughts were playing the Smurfs themesong in my head, the other 1/2 was thinking of how awesome I was and how if I actually convince myself that I want this job, I'd totally get it!

Ffwd to me swinging by the mall to get the kitten some food, pickin up some new music (which, as previously mentioned) to rock out to before the roomies come home! And then a package came that I wanted, and so my day is fantastic! Sometimes I love life!

No comments:

Post a Comment