*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Friday, February 12, 2010

Raising a Rebellious Teenager.

A: He stayed out all night again. Didn't mention where he was going, who with, or what time he'd be back at. Shit, I know he doesn't go to school, but "partying" on a school night is still not within the suggested household rules. But what concerns me most is that he's started to hardcore fight. As if it's some sort of hobby for him. Comes up with articles of clothing missing and his nose all fuked up. His whole body is cut up, and I feel bad everytime I look at his pathetic face. He just stares back saying "but mom, you should see the other guy" as if that's a justification. We know this other rebel kid who thinks it's funny to fight late at night, but what are we to do? Tell his parents? They'll be able t do as much as we are. So Sophie spills some water out the window at the other cat, and we ask Harley politely to just stay at home and cuddle, but it's like we don't exist. Rebellious Teenager.

B: She just hangs out in the house. Sleeps her days away and drinks every night. After coming up with some bullshit New Years Resolutions to be social, she's just lurking the streets of Calgary instead of doing something productive with her life. Not only does she not show interest in finding a job, she's also over-indulging in her drinking habit, coming home at early morning hours. And having met a boy who doesn't believe in sleeping at regular hours of the day doesn't seem to be influencing her in any positive way. Next thing you know, she'll stop coming home at all. How to get her to smarten up and go back to work to make some money is beyond me. That AnnaB, I thank God she grew out of her gothic phase, but is this 'lax'd way of living any better? Almost 10years past her last "teen" years, and so, irresponsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment