*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Sunday, April 3, 2011

Complaints

Hey all.
I've recently gotten some complaints about my lack of blogging. Well geez. I don't know who really wants to read my weepy thoughts over the internet. What's been going on? I'm bored and feel indifferent and am looking for a positive change and an adventure.

I will let you know what's going on though:
I've booked myself on a rockstar cruise. Towards the end of this month, I will fly to Florida for a week or so (hopefully longer) and have some drinks and a bit of a party aboard a cruiseship. It's gonna be fantastic! Hopefully I meet some adventurous people while there, and they decide to do a roadtrip around Florida, so I could do some exploring. That'll satisfy my adventure side of things.

While in Calgary, I'd like to break out of this shell I've crawled into, so if you're doing something that I normally wouldn't participate in... get me to go. Don't ask... just tell. My sour mood is sure to eventually wear off. I went to a Variety show last week and it was a pretty darn good time. That, and a bit of a dance off should do me well.

I will also be looking for a new job to make some moulah before the summer hits, so keep me in mind for that. I plan on running CityChase in June... so I've already started strategizing. That should be a good day.

Lastly, I've decided to write a song. The idea came to me this morning while waiting for the train. All you get to know right now, is that it's going to be called "POCKET DIAL". If you know of any persons who know how to play guitar (I only know how to do the lyrics part) I'd love to have a chill sesh with them. After it comes together, we'll go on and look for a singer for it.

I hope this is enough insight for right now. I will try to think of different topics to write about so that everyone could go back to their lesure reading. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Ryan plays the guitar...Does that count?
    I'm sure he'd be willing to help you out.
    Also I want to run City Chase too!

    ReplyDelete