*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Florida Pt 1

As we sat in the Dallas airport, in the plane, yet on the ground because of Tornado warnings, everyone grew agitated, and I just wanted the day to be over. I had missed my 6am flight, and now, the 8pm connector was delayed. We finally got off the ground at 10pm, with promises that we had enough fuel to fly the detour route. I tried to sleep, but inevitably ended up drinking Jack and writing (I'll post it later).

We got to Tampa, FL at 1am and I sat outside by myself for an hour waiting for the SuperShuttle to take me to my hostel. I sang, and danced a little, some car parking guy tried to hit on me, I tried to do tricks in a wheelchair till I hurt myself... A luxury car pulled up just after 2, and the man was wonderful. He told me that I was gonna be staying in the sketchy part of the city (fantastic) and right before we got to the hostel he had never heard of, a black cat cut in front of me.

I broke into the hostel and tried to walk around all stelth like, meanwhile two english boys sat by the pool, wasted, and watching me. The owner was supposed to leave me a "note" telling me where to stay, and as it was past 3am, he wasn't gonna be awake. Unfortunately, there was no note either, except one telling me to stop being angry and start enjoying myself... but then I realized that was meant for a girl named Jody.

The hostel was wicked awesome, but I was too tired to make friends. The one boy gave me the grand tour, I find a room with a girl in one of the beds, and decided "that'll do" and passed out. This morning the owner welcomed me, and took me out for breakfast at an old diner Elvis once ate in (score!). We drove around the city, stopped at Home Hardware, then I kicked it w a boy named Omar for a bit, and decided to take a walk downtown.

At the library now, trying to print my boarding documents for tomorrow, but I have no american change. What do you think... Tampa busking?

1 comment:

  1. I think you should have busked.... what would your trick have been? Jumping jacks???
    There is a guy at Edmonton Fringe who just does push-ups as his "act".

    ReplyDelete