*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Sunday, April 3, 2011

Made me smile

A very cute man just hit on me. I was at a store promoting the new phone and, he was buying one. We had some harmless flirtation between us, but my work day, was about too come to an end. I grabbed his receipt and input some reporting information into my phone, then walked over too the laptop to get it all submitted right away.

I guess he thought I grabbed his number, and when he received his welcome message on his new phone, assumed it was a text from me. He left saying "i think I just got a message fron you" to, which my response was "is that so?" Then said goodbye.

He was pretty good looking with a nice personality. Works as a, paramedic. Super smile. Wish I did grab his number. Too late now, but I do, have buy first new crush and that makes me smile. Maybe one day we'll meet again. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment