*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Genuine Statements

I don't believe I've ever been in love. Don't get me wrong, smitten-ness is awesome, but I've never felt the need to shout it from the rooftops, you know? If I ever do love a boy, in that 'can't hold it in', 'must tell you' kinda way that they have it portrayed in movies... when I finally said the imfamous "I love you", (especially if I said it first)... he would legit accuse me of sarcasm.

It has come to my attention recently, that any time I try to be genuinely nice to people... when I thank them for random things; like being a part of my life, or listening to me vent... the first thing that comes to most peoples mind, is that I'm fuking with their heads, or mocking them with my sarcasm.

Now, let me be clear: I speak fluent sarcasm - it's true! Actually, it's my favorite language with the exception of body language, (and that mostlly comes across when I'm drunk anyway), and yet, I can't seem to figure out how to express myself effectively. It hurts my feelings when I try to compliment, or be nice to people -like for real; and in return an *eye roll* is what I get.

*rolls eyes* What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment