*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Little Things

When I think of some of the best days of my life, many things come to mind. Punk rock shows and hikes in the mountains. Drinking Jack by the water, and travelling. But I think that there are 2 main things that I adore, that give a good day that extra boost.

1. A great hug. (I know many of you are reading this, and are doubtful, and I’m sorry that you are girls) but I love me a good male-accompanied hug. Whether it’s friends that mean the world to me, or acquaintances who can just want me to "shake off that mood", when I think back on my best hugs ever, my heart melts a bit each time.

2. Acoustic guitar. No matter how many places I’ve travelled, or who I’m with, when that acoustic comes out, my worries seem to fade away. I’m care free when my eyes are closed listening to an acoustic. Be it on a street corner, or a hostel, a friends basement, or around a camp fire, I’m content.

As much as I bitch about life sometimes, the little things that get to me, I am in fact a pretty happy person. The stuff I like to vent about, it’s just talk for the sake of talk. I’ve had a good couple of days, and thinking about as to why, these little things came to mind. Thanks to those that made them possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment