*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Saturday, March 6, 2010

2am Randomness

I ask you this as I sit here shocked at 2am:
What does it take to get a completely content girl out of her warm bed at 2am? Apparently not much.

Detox has had it's affect on me. That's right, our household has once again turned lame. The roomies and I are in bed by like 10 or 11ish pm. I thought it was just a "during the week" type of thing, since everyone besides myself has "real jobs", but I was incorrect. Friday night comes rolling around, and with the one roomie being under the weather and the other dreaming of early hiking adventures, there's only so many hours of lame tv I could watch before I figure it's just easier to read a chapter of my book and then pass out hoping for better days. I do that fairly often when I'm bored, just go to sleep. My dreams keep me amused and not having to deal with how uneventful my life has become keeps me at a good medium.

So when I get a txt at 1:30 waking me up from my content-state-of-rest, it takes all of nothing to get me to put some clothes on and wait for something eventful to occur. I feel like my 3 hours of rest will keep me going if I was gonna end up at a party, but in a detox-coma, that probably shouldn't happen. The best part of this whole story is that I didn't even think twice about rolling out of bed to get picked up by randoms. It's like a flashback to all my booty call days: could you tell boys've treated me like gold? So ignoring the infamous statement of "nothing good happens after 2am" I am going out... what's the worst that could happen? I'll have something to write about?

No comments:

Post a Comment