*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Sunday, March 7, 2010

Screwed up Times.

Go figure. Yesterday at this time I was just waking up to go out on the town for some adventuring. Today I'm just getting home. Apparently Avatar is still a popular movie choice, though the prices are ridiculous and the popcorn sucks... not to mention the line ups. But hey, I went and saw this talked about movie, wore the 3d glasses and everything, and wasn't super lame on a Saturday night... though we could all agree that there's better things I could've done.

And as I stay in bed until 4pm and then stay out till 2. Or go to bed at 10, and then wake up at 2, only God knows how next week will be dealt with, when I'm expected to be places at certain times for this thing the regular folks call "work".

I thought once that the whole world should just wake up and hang out at night and sleep during the day. This was a brilliant idea it seemed like to me, until someone pointed out that before the times of electricity, it was just more convenient to be awake when it was light out. Later on in life I learned that the sun is indeed your friend, in times when you're hitchhiking through Europe and don't necessarily wanna deal with the psychos that come out at night. Or when you're hiking up a mountain alone and don't bring a flashlight, then panic when nightfall comes. And though I will never be the person who will wake up in the early am by choice, I can't continue being the person that leaves the house at ridiculously wee hours in the morning.

So what do you think the chances of me going to bed and getting up before noon tomorrow are? I'm still gonna go with: slim to none.

No comments:

Post a Comment