*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Friday, March 12, 2010

Running around.

It makes me so tired when I give everything to do a really good job at a promo. On my feet all day, talking non-stop, exceeding number expectations... and when I stop, the adrenaline kicks in and I can't stop. I ran to the grocery store after my 11hr day today. Then ran home, and kicked it Ashley styles... tostito party by myself (jalepenos included) with a JD and coke, while sitting at the computer answering work emails.

I ran in the kitchen from the fridge to stove to unpacking groceries to making myself a drink and feeding the cat.
And once I start working, I don't know how to say no to work (ask those closest to me for details. And therefore I am entered in for a 16hr day tomorrow, and another long day on Monday.

Woe is me... until payday comes.
Time to chug my drink, shower, and head'er to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment