*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Saturday, March 20, 2010

Shoes?

prefix: I've had a few drinks last night, then hot tubed and gambled and drank and hot tubed, and then, well, eventually passed out. This morning wasn't a disaster or anything, but it was funny.

The conversation: Girlie & The Magician stopped by the my room early in the am. I opened the door (after putting pants on) and came out, wearing pants/tank top/barefoot.
Girlie (wearing socks): "Shoes?"
Me: No.
Girlie: "But, shoes!"
Me (looking down at her in socks and me barefoot): "No!"
Girlie (looking confused): "Will they let us into the restaurant without shoes?"
Me (shrugs): "I dunno"
Magician (frustrated): "Really Girlie, just used your words!, can Girlie get some shoes?"
Me (dumbfounded): "Oh, YOU want shoes".

This is how the conversation went in my head:
Girlie: hey, are you gonna wear any shoes?
Me: No!
Girlie: really, you're not gonna wear any shoes?
Me: You're not wearing any, neither am I.
Girlie: do you think we'll get in trouble?
Me: That's a risk I'm willing to take
Magician: For fuk sakes, give my gf some fuken shoes
Me: oh shit, YOU wanted shoes. Who knew.

the thought process in the morning was way too much to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment