*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Creativity.

One of the reasons I'm obsessed with acoustic guitar - is because I can't do it. I mean, there's a lot of things I don't know how to do: fix cars, cook, be nice... but musicians impress me just because they're using their creativity and so many other people have access to it. Even if I were to ever write lyrics for a song, I'd need someone with an acoustic to add a melody for me.

So with a flashback to my Energy Radio days, in part created by a boy that was in town this last week for the autoshow, I remembered about my parodies. My song lyrics written to other artists melodies. And here are my masterpieces, for your entertainment.

"Leaving in my Green Jeep" -Written to Leaving on a Jet Plane, John Denver
Well my bags are packed and I'm ready to leave,
I'm in my Jeep and waiting for Steve,
I hate to stay in town when we should drive.
But the clock is ticking, we're running behind
I'm getting restless, wish time could rewind,
If I don't fall asleep we might survive.

So don't bug me or frustrate me
Tell me that you'll drive for me
Don't play me mellow music, cuz it's slow

Cuz we're leaving in my Green Jeep
that's prolly where we're gonna sleep
Dude, our roadtrips are fuuuuuuuuuk'd

There's so many times you've pissed me off
and so many times I've had enough,
but we get through that fine and be on our way...

Cuz we're leaving... in my Green Jeep....
this song was written about my friend Stevo and I who used to go on many roadtrips to see punk rock shows together... but personality clashes and his lack of standard-vehicle-driving-ability, smoking habits, and hungriness, always lead to arguements

"Hurt Like Hell" -Gives you Hell by All American Rejects
struttin down the street bet they hurt like hell, bet they hurt like hell
cute, but your poor feet bet the hurt like hell, bet they hurt like hell

when you find a pair that doesn't kill, better treat them well
the best of luck, nice shoes all suck,bet they hurt like hell

you go out in the evening,with excitement in your eyes
but deep down you know it's lies
and you keep always wondering,if it's weakness this implies
wonder if it ends in cries...

but honestly you don't care...
but actually you're lying...

struttin down the street,bet they hurt like hell, bet they hurt like hell....
I'm not a tomboy, and I do like pretty girl shoes, but inevitably, my opinion lies in the "if you can't jump a fence in them, I don't want to be wearing them" mentality, so this song is about the pretty shoes girls wear

"My Life, Your Joke" -to RothKungFu by the Salads
Got me a coke in my hand,
been here longer than planned
and I can't figure out how to phone a friend.
busy airport, is really just kickin my ass
got some JD with me, but some ice would be nice.

Now the warning announcements annoy me,
and the crying of kids, it destroys me
the cold metal seats don't console me,
but the rules of my travels control me!

Fuk off, and let me sit here, sing my tune
Fuk off, shoulda been in Athens 1/2 past noon
Fuk off, let me sit here drink my coke
don't piss me off, I'll make you choke,
It's my life, but it's your JOKE!
written while stuck at an airport in one of my European travels and being miserable about it. Drinking helped though.

"The Diddy" -I Touch Myself by the Divinyls
and this, is my latest creative entry.
You love yourself, you want me to love you
when I'm feeling down, it's cuz I'm around you
I hide myself, don't want you to find me
Note sure why I'm with you, why don't you remind me?

I'd rather have, anybody else,
Cuz when I think about you I CUT myself.
I'd rather be with, anybody else.. woe......

You're the one, that makes me leave running
You're nagging me, all the time
When you're around, we're always fighting
Wish I could change your kind.

I leave your side, the phonecall is from you,
Think you woulddie, if I were to ignore you,
Anyone could tell, that you're desperate for me
Get down on your knees and clean my house for me...

I'd rather have, anybody else, cuz when I think about you I CUT myself...

I encourage everybody to youtube all these videos to listen to the original songs, otherwise my creative play on words isn't nearly as amusing!

No comments:

Post a Comment