*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Saturday, January 1, 2011

Lost girl in the street

Yesterday was New Years, and via my 19-yr-old kinda attitude, in true drunken fashion, a couple of adventures came to pass. But I can't put them all in one story and lose my regular readership, so you'll have to read another post in a day or so.
But here's todays story:

It's 3:30 in the morning, and in the middle of the street on 20th Avenue, in front of Jimmy's stands a girl. Like a deer caught in headlights, she's just standing there, looking confused, and listening intently, holding something in her hand. She's wearing a short-sleeved dress, but no jacket. Her shoes don't match her outfit at all as they are ass-kicking/moon-walking/combat-looking boots.
She takes a step to the left and a step to the right, clearly distraught and frustrated. Then she bends down to pick an object up from a deep pile of snow. Her blackberry.

It always happens to me, what could I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment