*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Saturday, January 8, 2011

What I've Accomplished Last Year

Resolution: expand my social circle: wasn't a failure, though not a full-on success. I will re-attempt this one again in 2011, with a few minor tweeks. Still 2#'s a week, but with less punishment.
Resolution: hot vacation: DONE! And Mexico was awesome!
Resolution: return daddys car: DONE! oh solo-trip through the USA.
Resolution: don't sweat the small stuff: kinda done...
*sidenote* on this one; explanation for it last year was:
"if you've met me, I'm semi animated but it always comes across as anger. I love to yell and cause a bit of a ruckus, a lot of it sounds angry, though it's really not, and all that's good... but I do let the small stuff get to me... NO MORE"
The problem with that is, I like to be animated, and yell and vent. I'm still not angry, and therefore I choose to express that part of myself, but I feel as if I did made a valid effort to not let small things matter last year, so yay me.

And this year, I've decided to re-add:
-flirt shamelessly (it's too much fun not to)
-dance around(it makes you happier, and allows you to de-stress)
-get into trouble (you're not getting any younger)
they were my resolutions in the past for a reason, and they will brighten up 2011, just you wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment