*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tippytoes.

Opening Nintendo is a good time. I get to the mall, hang out for a couple hours in the morning drinking some hot chocolate and eating my donut before it gets busy.... it's good. It's chill. But fuk man, these Edmonton Creepsters are starting to piss me off.

I was playin the new Mario the other day with some old guy cuz he requested specifically to try it out. Since no one was around, I played about 15min's with him, then excused myself and went to the other side of the Nintendo booth. He comes up to me 5 minutes later, brushes my elbow and says "I'd love to play with you later". Creeeeeeepy.

This morning I opened up again, and low and behold, guess who came over to ASK ME OUT. Are you fuken kidding me. Long story short, I'm not comfortable with people touching my elbow anymore and my supervisor Mike thinks it's beyond creepy, and yet kinda funny.

So we came up with the codeword TIPPYTOES. Doesn't matter what game you're playing just say TIPPYTOES as loud as you can and someone will be sure to come help you. Too bad Breanne (the girl I opened with) wasn't aware of the codeword. I coulda been telling the guy to play Mario Brothers on one foot and tippytoes and I still wouldn't'a gotten saved. There may be creepsters in Calgary, but at least they don't come up to me and ask me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment