*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Sunday, December 13, 2009

My suspicions, confirmed.

There's too many "group homes" in Edmonton to go though. I typed in a google search, and it turns out it was searched 1,800,000 for Edmonton alone. I don't even know if they're allowed to give out information about who's staying there. An alternative plan to searching for my 'friend' was to go to church and ask for my friend to gain enough strength so that they could be on their own again. I tried that once when I last saw them, things didn't turn out that well.

As you might've suspected. My 'friend' never called. I wish I understood the whole 'not asking for help' thing, but I don't. Isn't that what relationships and friendships are for? So that you have people to reach out to when you're in trouble?

I had the oddest dream tonight. It involved clowns, me and the girls owning a house, Christina Agulera and Paula Abdul singing a duet, and the whole cast of "Saved by the Bell". But among all those people, was my friend, the way they were hangin out in high school. I woke up thinking of them, and feeling helpless. How do I fix this?
Once again I ask, how do you help someone that doesn't want to be helped?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you can help someone that doesn't want help.... you can try, but they might not accept it. all you can do if be supportive, and be there for that person. maybe one day they will come around?

    ReplyDelete