*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Frustration.

I'm in Edmonton. I called my fantastic roommate Sophie (back in Calgary) earlier today to ask for an address. Her first question "are you crying?"... "no" my response.... "are you sure?" she asks! True story, when I get overly frustrated, I do tend to cry. But not today. Today I was screaming my gutts off.. on anyone and everyone. (Don't worry, I was in the big pervert cargo van -promotion that I'm doing, it's a rental- so it's not like people could hear me much anyway.



I get to this decent hostel here in Edmonton (I'm doing a promotion for Nintendo and therefore will be staying here for the next 3 wks or so) after getting lost like 3 times. I HATE THIS CITY! The staff was super friendly though and the night didn't totally go bad. Well, that's a lie. It went pretty bad. I didn't get to say g'bye to Soph, and now I won't see her till after Xmas. Strike 1. Then I was told I couldn't return materials to the warehouse till after 4. Strike 2. Then I was running late and needed to pack and do more work stuff. Strike 3. At the warehouse, the contact wasn't there and I had to unload the cargo van in freezing weather. Strike 4. And THEN I got lost getting to Edmonton. Strike 5. Yah, overall, not a great day.



Anyway, I couldn't fall asleep too well cuz of the draft from my window. And then I was intrigued by a dirty txt at 1:30am... that continued to 4:30am (that's not the bad time though, haha *wink to my special someone*). I woke up pissy and all and was stuck in traffic trying to get to W-Ed. Then I think I mighta scratched the roof of the rental van. :S Anyway, I had no idea where the set up was on top of everything, and so I was late, and then had no uniform, and currently have a size L mens uniform. Haha, man things are goin my way are they not.



The day was good though. We played some Wii and DSi iby the open doors of the freezing Edmonton air. Then a game frustrated me so much I was playing with it after shift... until I realized that I was late returning the rental van. Ready for the "crying" part?

STRIKE 1: bullshit Edmonton traffic

STRIKE 2: bullshit Edmonton drivers

STRIKE 3: getting to the rental place and begging for directions to Purolator to send a pkg

STRIKE 4: the line-up/no address to send the pkg

STRIKE 5: not being able to find a goddamn gas station!



I was literally yelling at everyone: "Are you fuken serious? You're gonna fuken cut me off? Bullshit fuken blue car! You've got to be fuken kidding me! You're gonna cut me off and then fuken drive 30? Why not just fuken stop? Oh wait, buddy in the next lane over already fuken thought of that!"

"What the fuk kinda radio station is this? Who plays this bullshit? And why isn't my heat working?"

And through all of this yelling and frustration, I realized just how amazingly funny I would be to watch on an episode of THE AMAZING RACE. Seriously, all we gotta do is install a camera in one of my vehicles. Apparently when I'm driving by myself, I'm fuken nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment