*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Random Gibberish

The Leafs: Why is it that evey time I watch a goddamn Leafs game, the team fuken sucks and they make me disappointed to ever be raised in Ontario. The goalie's all rolling on the ground, and then they pull him all together, just to get more goals scored against them. I'm totally not impressed with them, not that I ever was. But with 3 years of me being away, and being discouraged with the Flames as well, I might as well start rooting for Vancouver, at least they got the "warm" weather going for them.

Wings: 1st off... It sucks when you come to the realization that you can't eat 20 wings by yourself, and don't have any friends to help you out. Such is my life. Furthermore, the "Pint" on 109th ave in Edmonton is a dope place, but the "redbull" bbq flavoured wings, don't taste like bbq at all!

Heinekin ads: My new favorite commercials ever. Seriously, the beer can falls off the table top, and his life flashes before his eyes? That's brilliant. I wish I was the one that though of it. It ALMOST beats my m&m commercial.... almost!

No comments:

Post a Comment