*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Monday, December 28, 2009

That's MY type of Christmas.

The beginning:
3:30 - finish work
3:40 - bus #1 to the hostel
4:15 - get to the hostel to pick up my luggage
4:45 - bus #2 to the south of Edmonton
5:30 - bus #3 further south in Edmonton
6:00 - bus #4 ANYWHERE need highway 2.
6:20- hitchhiking adventure officially begins
6:25 - i get picked up by a rad guy named Joe and his bitchy wife Megan who starts to interrogate me as to why I'm thumbing it with the most disapproving tones in her voice and subtle arguements with the hubby
7:00 - I part with car#1 and am left alongside a dark dark highway singing to myself and dancing trying to stay warm, hoping I get a ride
7:45 - a man driving from Fort Mac picks me up
10:00 - finally get to Calgary and meet up with Kate.

Christmas Eve
10:02 - jellow shots begin
10:25 - Christmas nachos!
10:45 - we start decorating the outside of the house.... looks so ghetto! (btw)
11:20 - more drinks / break
12:00am - take out the already decorated xmas tree from the box
12:20 - 4am - drinks!
4am - drinks, & AnnaB passes out...

Christmas Day
10:30am - AnnaB gets out to rock out to xmas music / clean
11:00 - Kate gets up
12:00 - breakfast shots!
12:20 - Christmas Omelette
1:00 - 3:00 - Christmas fireplace drinking game
3:30 - Gwyn comes to join in the Christmas fun
4:00 - AnnaB passes out
7:30 - Kate wakes AnnaB up to go to Christmas dinner
8:30 - 12:00am - Christmas dinner at BabyMamaNicoles w Ryder and fam!
12am - 4am - AnnaB & Gwyn do more fireplace drinking
4am - 8am - BestBuy promo
8-9am - lay down

Post-Christmas-Day
9-1pm - Drive to Edmonton
1pm - 7pm - Nintendo Wii Promo
8pm - HUNGOVER DEATH!

No comments:

Post a Comment