*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Monday, December 28, 2009

i think i might need a hug

I'm over the job. Haha. That's not true. I adore playing video games for a living, but today was one of those days where the littlest things got to me. The bitchy people at the mall. The crowds, the inconsiderate kids... I miss being in Calgary, although I adore the hostel, I feel like it's time to just go home and get on with it.

And then on top of all these little things bothering me, I thought about a few people I absolutely adore, and how most of them have not sent me "love" over the holiday season.
Boyfriend#1: I had a brief conversation with. He made me smile and made me laugh, and kinda made my whole holiday... even though we only talked about technical computer stuff cuz I needed advice. He sounded happy to hear from me. But I had to call him. Sadness.
Boyfriend#2: I was gonna play hard to get and not txt/call him at all. But after work today I gave it and thought I'd give him a shout. He was busy doing something and we didn't chat long. He asked where I was though 'Edmonton' was not the answer he wanted to hear. He sounded good and told me he had txt'd me before to say thanks and such. I guess I shouldn't just automatically hold a grudge. But the brief conversation made me miss him more.
Boyfriend#3: I know he's not in school. I hope he's doing well. I called and txt'd and always hope he's online, but I've heard nothing. I left him a voicemail today (yes, gave in and called that one too) and he should give me a shout since he got 2 cards instead of one! How much do you want to bet he doesn't.
Boyfriend#4: If I could chose anyone that I could be with forever, right now, I'd chose him. But aside from opening my cards early and making minimal effort in the past weeks, I've heard nothing from him over the holidays. This one I'm not budging on (yet), he should want to talk to me, obviously even if feelings go both ways, actions do not.
Boyfriend#5.MyFiance: I know he got the card, he mentioned that. I've heard nothing. Do boys have shorter attention spans because they're overseas? Sadness once more.

I just want to hear from the people I love most. No games and all that bullshit, but friendship does work both ways. And I feel like I've put forth the holiday effort.
At least I get to see Sophie in 2 days. She doesn't have to tell me she loves me. I just know.

1 comment: