*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Friday, December 18, 2009

So sick of it....

I haven't been this close to calling myself "depressed" since I've worked with Todd all summer. I hate being broke and the whole "money worries" song comes to mind. I feel like I should almost give up the lax'd job of playing video games, and just settle down to make some real money. But then I usually snap out of it.

But times like this, when I'm broke beyond belief and am almost forced to give up my 'job' to just crawl into a hole in the corner of my bedroom and hope for a paycheque.. I'm not okay with this. Lesson learned: I should probably stop buying things and wait to be "reimbursed" for it. It's always like that. Also the paying double rent, never served anyone well...

Enough of that rant. Basically, as much as I could cross my fingers for some money to basically appear in my bank account or mailbox, it's not working. And then I find out other people at work are getting more hours while I'm planning to hitchhike back to Calgary, and that rubs me the wrong way. After which, I go to the grocery store to buy "Mr. Noodles", yah that's right the pathetic life of a college kid 3 years later, only to lose my slipper on the way "home". Yes, I left the hostel again to wander the street of Edmonton in search for my slipper like a lost, depressed Cinderella.

I came up with one theory on this walk though. That pedestrians should also gets "horns" like cars have. (Think those old school silver and black horns that used to go on bikes). They wouldn't be practical, unless you attached them to everyone's shoes somehow. Then if you stomped a certain way, they would "honk". I just think that some drivers are inconsiderate douchebags, but not just to other drives, to pedestrians also... and so, pedestrians should have another alternative to yelling and flipping the birds... as drivers do... PEDESTRIAN HORNS are in order.

That's right. Today I'm pissed off at being broke!

No comments:

Post a Comment