*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Thursday, January 21, 2010

Drunk Wed! (aka, Kate's bday)

Continuing on with my efforts on getting x amount of numbers a week (this weeks lucky number is 8), I agreed to go out with Girlie for a couple drinks at BP's and... get this... some magic!

After an unfinished appy, a total of 7 beverages, some balloon animals and a couple card tricks, the night was off to a good start. Note to anyone: a "mushroom" balloon shape with the deperate words of my name and number with the phrase "call me", are not a good pick up line! But if you ever get a chance to grab some flower cream (see any sex-shop for product), man that stuff just brightens up your evening with some giggles.

After swinging by the house with the magician and girlie and saying hey to the roomies, we were off to bake cupcakes and hottub. Favorite part of drunk Wed happened when the magician started bragging about "picking up chicks" at the bar, as Girlie and I kept shooting him down. "hey there, I'm a magician" "that's unfortunate"-my response. "why don't you get a real job"-Girlie, "you actually tell people that?"-me.

And through texting boys from last weeks "numbers" game, boys who like to play "scrabble" (some movie thing, I'm sure it'll make sence when I see it) and a new bartender boy, the drinks were flowing and the night went on.... and so when you pass out at 7am, you have to truely belive that a random Wed night, could indeed turn out to be 'epic'!

No comments:

Post a Comment