*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Years Resolutions

Today, while wandering, I overheard a conversation spoken by two men. The conversation was of New Years resolutions, and one such guys goals this year were to "lose some weight, buy a porche, and get a girlfriend".

I have New Years Goals... none of which are so blunt, per say, but stuff that needs to be accomplished regardless.

1. DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF (if you've met me, I'm semi animated but it always comes across as anger. I love to yell and cause a bit of a ruccus, a lot of it sounds angry, though it's really not, and all that's good... but I do let the small stuff get to me... NO MORE)
2. Expand my social circle (those close to me know how i'm gonna achieve this... by whoring around, what were you thinking?)
3. Be more like Barney Stinson (once again, those close to me know how this relates to Resolution #2)
4. Go on a hot vaca!
5. Return daddys car (my pimp really doesn't like when I keep his stuff... hahaha!)

and just for traditions sake, I'm gonna add "flirt shamelessly" in here, just because it wasn't achieved last year.

Semi-related-Sidenote:
-Resolution from 2 years ago of not moving back in with my 'rents : TRUE
-Last years resolution of "keep of the travelling" : TRUE
-Staying in touch with friends : still going strong

Crossed off the list:
-Never use work as an excuse : I don't have a job, so no worries
-Dance, often : Not gonna happen, I'm just gonna give it up
-Get others out of trouble instead of the other way around : bored with it, back to the way it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment