*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mint has never tasted so good.

I broke my rules, and something's gonna happen to punish me in return, I could just feel it. But in my defense, I'be been through a lot tonight... through weird internet talk and a girl touching her non-bf's penis in front of company... through marital spats and men in kilts, along with a 17-yr-old's band playing Blink wannabee tunes.

But now i'm back at home, 5am (talk about me using up my wkends well) just in time to delete some posts in case a boy (who won't remember this website) decides to read up on me. I'll keep most of them up, cuz hey, i got nothin to hide, but that one about me givin oral, that's gotta go, it's common knowledge anyway.

Sidenote: the #'s game really does make me sound like a whore (though it's only talked about to my friends and in the blog, but that's unfortunate). Sigh, ending on a happy note, i break rules cuz I'm a rebel, and mint has never tasted so good, so... no regrets.

... it still shocks me that people even pretend to give me a chance ...

No comments:

Post a Comment