*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Saturday, January 16, 2010

Resolution / Joblessness

I've spent the last week of my life a.dancing around the house and b. watching season 4 of "How I met your mother", and although both are good times, I'm getting fuken bored man.

Week one of my resolution failed. Although I went to the Rusty Cage with not-N2, I got no ones numbers and therefore the night wasn't as good as it could have been. I started early this week, to make up for last, going out to wings on Monday and then again to a rock show with Ed on Thursday, but still no success.... until today, kinda.

The losers I "picked up"
I'm kidding, "losers" is a loose term as I know very little about these guys, except that they were willing to give me their phone numbers, and the skirt and attempt at "cleavage" might have helped.

The night started off well when not-N2 and I walked to the C-train, and having missed one minutes before decided to got into SAIT's bar for a shot. After I talked the door guys into not making us pay cover (as a shitty band was playing) we walked up to the bar tender and asked for a shot. After not-N2 rounded off 2 shots, both of which he didn't know how to make, he gave us a "brokendown golfcart" and not-N2's flirtation along with my "not-impressedness" (i believe) got us the shot for free... onward and upward we were on the C-train to the Palomino.

Upon arrival (just after midnite) we found out that there was a "metal" show going on inside and said "HELL NO". We then met up with not-DD and her friend, and went to Stephen to hit up the Unicorn... something about a VIP gig and some wierd guys hitting on us, along with not-N2's work collegues and we were off to the Yardhouse on 17th.

Guy 1: James: not-N2 says he's a douchebag, but he swore he wouldn't sleep with me on the first night... whatever, number!
Guy 2: Russell: geek that showed up to the Ship (my fave bar, i made the girls leave the other place) by himself and works in like bullshit tech stuff at Mount royal... loser, whatever, number.
Guy 3: "Bond" (a guy not-N2 picked up) had a friend who played accoustic and therefore we got him to come over... he tried to get us to go back to his place,... plan failed, whatever, number.

so that's 3/6.... 3 more to go, I got until the end of Sun to do so... also tonite, we lost not-DD's friend for a couple hours cuz the loser guys she was chattin with kidnapped her to the wrong bar (after offering her $1000, ghey ass, and super creepy) and as I predicted at the beginnng of the night not-N2 will prolly end up getting into a vehicle with not-DD.... but I'm no one's mother, right? 'Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment