*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Sharing of Friends

"cuz your friends are my friends, and my friends are your friends, the more we get together the happier will be"... song lyrics. Now maybe they sound familiar to you and maybe they don't, and I guess that depends on how close you were to Barney as a kid... and apparently I had a phase when I was close to him (I got over the purple color of his skin, if only for a short while).

Regardless, it's kind of the mentality I live by. I like for my "friends" to know my other "friends", and together we could be a circle of "friends". Now I had a discussion with one such person this evening, and she will remain unnamed (because N2 didn't really sound that cool, and I already have a friend nicknamed A2 and I think he's awesome, so let's not ruin it) about how she collects friends, but doesn't share friends. Now that just sounds selfish right of the bat, does it not?

Haha, with one of my New Years resolutions being to expand my circle of "friends" I am going to make up a rule to my non-sharing "friends". We can exchange friends, if the word "share" doesn't float with anybody.... for every one person I introduce you to, I should get an introduction in return and:

* (asterisks, sidenote) they have to be the same amount of cool. If I introduce you to a person that's say 9/10 on the cool scale, you can't introduce me to some 2/10 loser that has no friends because his lame! That's the new rule, because apparently "N2" doesn't know how to share! Haha, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment