*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Red Mug (solved), The Flask (continues)

The investigation for the red mug:
backstory: A friend and I went to do a promo, snuck into some VIP tent, and got ourselves red travel mugs. Last time I saw it, it had been in the dishwasher anticipating being cleaned and then used for the next few months on many random adventures with AnnaB... that is until it went missing, for the better part of a month, somewhere in this house of secret hiding spots.
solved: Yesterday actually, when I got up on our turquois chair to find sandwich bags, but instead, pleasently found the mug... Let the winter adventures begin!

The investigation for my flask:
backstory: Christmas of 2008, my favorite person gifted me a flask.
description: it was black, held about 8-9oz, had a silver slanted shield across it with the inscription "home on a Saturday night" (none of your business) on it.
last seen: I had it when I got back from my Europe adventure, 3rd week of October... It could have possibly been used on my drinking over the Halloween weekend (information that just came into play tonight). But the search continues... please comment if you have any information leading to the safe return of set flask.

No comments:

Post a Comment