*disclaimer*

What do I envy? I envy honesty, opinionated personalities and no-holding-back-bluntless. I dis-envy those who lack a personality of their own, and need to judge others in order to feel better about themselves.
Asshole type tendancies, along with rude comments and sarcasm amuse me, and I believe my recent phenomenon of making fun of my own lifes downfalls and meaningless events in an exaggerated way can be somewhat amusing to persons other than myself.This is a blog of my own thoughts and unconventional opinions. I encourage you to call me out an anything I write here, however, the blog is not made for you to belittle me, so watch your step. Read at your own risk. -B!



Sunday, January 10, 2010

I only have 12min to blog!

Alright, so here's the deal: in the effort to "expand my social circle" and have more stories to tell in 2010, I came up with a resolution that I will get 2 phone numbers a weeks... these could be numbers of males/females, people that i am interested in/would like to go bowling with... but 2 numbers none the less.

Tonight: Not-N2 and I had plans to go out to a local rock bar and meet some people... after she was "making herself pretty" and arrived 50 minutes late!... *sidenote (how long do you wait for someone before they are officially late and you're allowed to be mad at them... I say 20min, unless they txt you... but when I give you and hr and 5min to get ready and you are still 50 min late that's a load of bullshit right? I mean, you can't just take the time frame and multiply it by 2, can you?)

The game: N2 gives me a pickup line that I could use on whomever I want, I do so in return and so the night of random conversation and drunken antics begin....

N2, pickup line 1: "do you come here often"... she said it to the boys sitting next to us (which by the way had already made conversation with me when they told me to "smile, woman!" for a random picture, and then thought I looked mean, lol) to which they answered "no, not really"

AnnaB, pickup line 1: "how hard do you like to rock" spoken to 2 losers standing upstairs just looking at the crowd instead of joining in.... boy said "it's too busy downstairs" i answered, "it's perfect if you like to be the center of attention" he said "then you belong down there" and I said "well, how hard do you like to rock" and he said "not very".... "that's unfortunate" was my response, before I walked away knowing that I made buddys night! haha.

N2, pickup like 2: "nice shoes, you wanna" said to a random short guy, who asked "wanna what" and N2 said " buy me dinner" i don't know the details because it was loud and I stopped listening but LAME!

AnnaB, pickup like 2: "nice bum, where you from?" spoken to a guy at the bar who answered "Canmore" then proceeded to flex (in a longsleeve shirt which I commented on, saying it looked awesome, and he said the stripes make him look bigger) then he introduced me to his friend who's bday it was and I was gonna buy him 3 shots because he just came back from Afganistan after being in enemy territory and walking 28 miles back to the base... ect ect... but he wouldn't let me borrow $20 for the shots, so I walked away

The the boy that I was interested in left the bar asking N2 and I go to back to his place (i refused, it was midnite and i'm a "nice girl") and that was the end of that, but we also used the lines "do you have the time? do you have the energy?", "do you wanna play commando, you lay down and I'll blow you?" and "has anyone ever told you, you're beautiful" making a funfilled night ending in FAILURE!

THAT'S RIGHT, I FAIL.
No numbers, no leads, and an all around wasted "$20" and me having to work in the am...

by the rules
Failed : 2numbers
Pentalty: x2
Next week: 4numbers (owing from previous week) + 2 standard numbers from that week.

I gotta step up my game!

No comments:

Post a Comment